Ideal for chilling samples at sub-ambient temperatures. Holding two standard aluminium blocks from the Dri-Block® range the BL°CKICE offers fast cool down times to ensure the unit is quickly available for use.
The integrated timer allows up to 9 days to be programmed, which is more than enough for laboratory applications and the timer will not start until a stable temperature has been reached. The unit features our Isotemp® temperature control zone that ensures that all contents of the unit are kept at an even temperature, whether cold or warm.
Unit is supplied without block inserts, these must be ordered separately to the unit.
- Maximum temperature range 0°C to 40°C*
- Count up and count down timer
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F
- Buzzer indicates time has elapsed and temperature is reached
- Holds 2 aluminium insert blocks
- Dimensions: 190 x 240 x 225mm
- Weight: 3.0kg
* Please note the primary design of BL°CKICE is to maintain biological samples safely between 4 and 37°C. BL°CKICE will achieve any temperature between 4 and 37°C within 30 minutes in an ambient temperature of 20°C. BL°CKICE will also reach 0°C or 40°C, but this may take several hours. Reaching 0°C can be speeded up by pre-cooling the aluminium blocks before use.
There are no reviews yet.