Combines the benefits of full spirometry, data integration and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer.
The Spirotrac Pulse Oximetry Software Module allows you to plug an SpO2 sensor directly into any USB port on your PC to give accurate and high quality oximetry alongside spirometry.
This optional module calculates, trends and reports all primary parameters including minimum, maximum and median SpO2 / pulse rate. Capable of recording quick assessments or longer term recordings and up to four Tx values are selectable by the user.
- Storage for 10000 subjects
- Subject data from Spirotrac V may be downloaded automatically– saving time and eliminating data entry errors
- Session can be automatically transferred to, and synchronised with, Spirotrac V
- Colour touch screen
- Battery life for a full day of off-site testing
- 62 test parameters
- Choice of child incentives with sound effects
- Remote flowhead option enables the subject to view incentives while performing the test
- Print via your PC (Spirotrac V or Vitalograph Reports) or print direct to USB printer (using optional print cradle)
There are no reviews yet.