The complete AED solution for workplaces and public spaces.
Easy without compromise.
First-time users can successfully perform each critical step of a rescue with the Powerheart G5’s real-time CPR feedback, user-paced instruction, intuitive pad design and automatic shock delivery. (Semi-automatic model also available.)
What happens in the first few minutes following a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can make the difference between life and death. With more than 40 U.S. patents, the Powerheart® G5 is the first AED that combines variable escalating energy with fast shock times and real-time CPR feedback. Easy, intuitive operation and user-paced prompts enable responders in workplaces and public spaces to act quickly and confidently to give an SCA victim the best chance of a favorable outcome.
In your locale.
Count on responsive support and expert training from your local Cardiac Science team.
Customise the rescue prompts, shock protocols, and CPR feedback to match user skills and preferences, and easily update these settings if Resuscitation Guidelines change.
Rely on the Powerheart G5’s advanced technology with customised escalating energy and fast shock times. Easily switch to an alternate language* during a rescue with the push of a button.
Rugged and self-disciplined.
The Powerheart G5 is ready to go when you need it, with a durable design tested to military standards and an IP55 rating for protection from dust and water. The highly visible Rescue Ready® indicator confirms your G5 passed rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests.
- Operations: Fully automatic and semi-automatic versions
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Therapy range (J): 95J to 354J (adult)
- Factory default (nominal): Escalating Variable Energy (VE): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Shock delivery: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR cycle in 10 seconds or less
- Voice prompts: RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Pediatric capability: Yes, therapy range (VE) 22J to 82J, pediatric prompts
- Dual language: Yes, selected languages available
- Customisable: Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager
- CPR feedback: Metronome for CPR compression rate. Optional Intellisence
- CPR Feedback Device
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status
- Warranty: 8 years
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 9cm x 23cm x 30cm (3.4in x 9.0in x 11.8in)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs), including battery and pads
- Dust/Water resistance: IP55 (IEC 60529)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Altitude: -382 m (-1,253 ft) to 4,594 m (15,073 ft)
- Drop: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop
- Shocks: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1)
- Vibration (sine and random): MIL-STD-810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24)
- EMI (radiated/immunity): IEC 60601-2-4
- Type: Disposable, non-polarized (pads can be placed in either position)
- Available with and without CPR Feedback Device, and in a smaller size for pediatrics
- Shelf life: 24 years
- Guarantee: 4-year, full operational replacement
- Capacity: 420 shocks at 300VE (typical), output voltage: 12VDC (nominal), 16 hours of operating time
- 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Daily, weekly and monthly: Electrical circuitry, AED Software, medical grade battery and defibrillation pads (presence and function)