Interestingly, studies have shown that untrained lay people generally deliver chest compressions too slow, whereas medical professionals tend to deliver compressions too fast. We now include a metronome, guiding you during the CPR phase, by giving the rhythm rate for chest compressions.
Simple and easy to use, English voice prompts on-screen
- Single battery ensures peace of mind, giving 7 years standby operation
- Pre-connected pads
- Flashing green LED confirms operational readiness with automatic self-test
- Large back-lit LCD screen displays time, battery level and shocks given
- Paediatric capabilities, automatic switch when child pads attached
- Small and lightweight less than 1.5Kg, 3 Year warranty
- AED package – battery, adult pads, carry bag, SD card & Reader Light
software, ventaid, gloves, razor, tuff cut scissors, towel & moist wipe
- Includes FREE Aivia Cabinet with every Fred Easy Life and Instruction Video
There are no reviews yet.