- Delivering a whole new look, feel and standard for General Practice
- Full colour high resolution touch screen with alphanumeric keyboard
- Battery capacity approx. 3hrs, external power supply
- Recording, selecting and printing the highest quality ECGs faster than you can imagine.
- Internal memory up to 350 ECG recordings
- Rhythm recording of all 12 leads over 5mins, documents intermittent arrhythmias reducing the risk that important data may be overlooked
- Exports ECGs in XML, PDF and DICOM format, you can transmit recordings to any system that supports this industry standard.
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500
disposable electrodes, alligator clips, dust cover, user manual
- LCD size: MS-2007 – 7″ MS-2010 – 10.4″
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
MS-2007 – 222 x 170 x 45mm
MS-2010 – 258 x 193 x 50mm
- Weight: MS-2007 – 1.2kg, MS-2010 – 1.5kg
- Schiller 3 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.