Small and discreet, this Third Generation BR-102plus sets the standard for Ambulatory Blood Pressue Monitoring. Meeting the highest clinical standards and optimising patient comfort, while providing clinicians with a practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools.
Incorporating a special technique the cuff is inflated only as much as needed, giving the highest degree of patient comfort.
- Oscillometric – enables reliable blood pressure measurement without the microphone
- Motion-tolerant technology reduces re-inflates and failed readings
- Dynamic inflation to 30 mmHg above the previous systolic measurement reduces measurement time
- Quiet pump operation
- SD card memory eliminates the risk of lost data and re-tests
- Dimensions – 101mm x 69mm x 28mm
- Weight – 198grams, including batteries
The BR-102plus is clinically validated and meets all four internationally recognised standards –
- British Hypertension Society (BHS)
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ECH)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
- Recommended by dabl Educational Trust
- Warranty – 1 year
There are no reviews yet.