Medi-Plinth?s entry level Ensignia 3 Section couch provides great value with strength, elegance and reliability. Offering a robust platform for a range of medical procedures, this simple couch provides ease of patient transportation while maintaining patient comfort.
- 260kg safe working load
- 100mm diameter rubber braked transportation castors
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Gas spring assisted back section
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW – World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 25 Upholstery Colours Available (Please select in the drop down list.)
- Free UK Mainland Delivery
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.
There are no reviews yet.