The paraPACTM plus gives you the versatility to deliver oxygen therapy, CPAP, demand oxygen and mechanical ventilation all from one compact, lightweight unit.
The paraPACTM plus is designed for the most demanding environments:
Emergency, Ambulance, Aircraft, Hospital and MRI.
This ventilator is tested and approved for these extreme situations to ensure the optimum patient care can be delivered by the user.
The paraPACTM plus is the latest addition to the Pneupac® range offering the reliability you expect, plus:
- Use in MRI scanner to 3 Tesla
- Built in oxygen therapy facility
- DEMAND system, allowing the patient to breathe with the ventilator
- Lighter weight
- Manual breath with Pneupac® patented volume limiter
- Fits to existing Pneupac® brackets
- Luminescent manometer
- Display of inspiratory and expiratory pressure
- Integrated PEEP function
- Airworthiness certification
- Hyperinflation accessory for neonatal ventilation
- PEEP range 0-20cmH2O, Oxygen Flow range 0-35L/min (model 310 only),
- CPAP range 0-12.5cm H2O (with accessory)
- Alarms for High Pressure, Low Pressure (Disconnect), Low battery, Low supply gas
- Dimensions: 235 x 165 x 93mm
- Weight: 2.3kg