Medi-Plinth?s GP Gynaecology Couch features two electric motors for height and tilt. The backrest is gas spring controlled ensuring easy patient positioning, and enabling the plinth to be moved into Trendelenburg position. Fully adjustable Foot Stirrups are provided as standard, as is the stainless steel operator?s tray.
The Medi-Plinth Operators Stool is a key optional accessory which can be coordinated with the plinth. The GP Gynae can be used as a standard 2 Section Plinth when not being used for Gynaecology.
- Excellent lithotomy access and foot-room for the clinician
- Removable leg section enables couch to be used as a standard two section
- Gynaecological stirrups (optional troughs are shown) with ?fold away? brackets
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- Breathing hole
- Paper roll holder
- Detachable head rest
- Fold down arm loops
- Wall rack or trolley for storage of leg section
- Gynaecological knee troughs
Dimensions: L 173cm W 63cm H 50-95cm
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Please be aware that the images displayed are an example of what you can have with added accessories.
There are no reviews yet.