The versatile professional model.
The Classic GAMMA XXL LF now comes in a latex-free (LF) version with a range of mounting options that makes it the ideal sphygmomanometer in any clinical setting.
The oversized, blue-on-white, adjustable scale is easy to read, even from a distance.
Since the GAMMA XXL LF is non-mercurial, it is both safe and environmentally-friendly.
- Since the GAMMA XXL LF is non-mercurial, it is both safe and environmentally-friendly.
- Durable polycarbonate construction.
- Will hold up in the busiest hospital and practice environments.
- Oversized 130 mm Diameter Scale.
- Can be pivoted for clear, easy reading from any angle.
- Long Spiral Inflation Tube (3 m).
- For increased working distance.
- High Quality Indicator.
- Precisely-calibrated and durable.
- Precision Air-Release Valve.
- Fine and precise air release.
- Maintenance-free, precise and durable manometer.
- Environmentally friendly. Wall, Desk, Rail and Wheeled Stand.
- Adjustable height.
- 10 Year Warranty*.
* The GAMMA XXL LF is warranted against defects in manufacture and workmanship.
- Shockproof double-walled construction with unique manometerprotection.
- The robust double-walled construction with a unique triple manometer mount gives ideal protection against shocks, comfortably exceeding both the European EN1060 and the American SP9 tests.
AIR PRESSURE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Single-tube construction with an innovative air pressure distribution system.
- The valve construction provides ideal air pressure conditions to absorb pressure peaks in the air flow to the manometer during inflation.
- This advantage was only possible until now with twin-tube systems.