- Modern ophthalmoscope with maintenance-free LED illumination.
- Its brightness and colour rendering are comparable with a HEINE XHL Xenon
- Halogen Ophthalmoscope.
- Ideal for rounds and house calls.
- Can be used with the mini3000 handle system.
- Available in black and blue.
- The HEINE optics produce crisp, clear images of the whole area under examination and minimise the reflections.
- A full-function instrument with 5 different apertures: fixation star, large spot, small spot, hemispot, red-free filter. Grey filter for lightsensitive patients.
- Range of lenses: 18 lenses from -20 D to +20 D. Easy workflow, because ophthalmoscopy is possible without dilation of the pupils.
- Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch.
- Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.
- Replaceable batteries.
- Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger.
- 2-piece handle and head.
- Easy to maintain, flexible.
- Award-winning design.
- Maximum quality with minimum dimensions.
- High-performance-LED: bright and absolutely homogeneous illumination with an excellent colour rendering – colour temperature 4000 K, colour rendering index > 95, and > 90 rendering index of the colour red.
- Exclusive Battery Performance Indicator: When the instrument is switched on, the maximum light intensity is shown, then the light intensity is regulated down to the level that corresponds to the current charge status of the battery so you know when your batteries need changing.
- Exclusive fade-out function reduces illumination intensity with battery level to let you know when to replace.
- Operation time up to 10 hours.
- The batteries need to be changed less often and the rechargeable batteries last longer.
- mini3000 Battery Handle
There are no reviews yet.