- LED in HQ – the new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for each individual
- Adjustable illumination spot size: 30 mm to 80 mm spot size range (at 420 mm working distance) to fit any examination situation.
- Bright and Homogenous Illumination. Absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all
- Stepless light intensity control. Optimal brightness setting prevents reflexes.
- Flexibility. Flexible Power Source Options: 100 % mobility with a choice of cable-free mPack UNPLUGGED head-worn battery or mPack beltworn battery pack.
- Coaxial Illumination. Coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Comfortable and secure fit. The ML 4 Professional headband has multiple adjustment points and soft padding for comfort and stability – even during long examinations.
- Optional Filters. Polarisation filter P 2 improves contrast and yellow filter reduces blue light.
- Illumination: typ. 65,000 Lux (Measured at a working distance of 180 mm from the light emission to the object.)
- Colour Temperature: 4,500 Kelvin
- LED Operating Life: Up to 50,000 hours
- Spot Adjustment: 30 mm to 80 mm at 420 mm working distance
- Angle of Declination: Stepless and individually adjustable for every examination
- Rheostat: Headband-mounted
- Operating Time: 8.5 hours with mPack and 3.5 hours with mPack UNPLUGGED of continuous ON time at full power
There are no reviews yet.