The HemoCue® WBC system is a unique point-of-care testing system for the determination of the total white blood cell count. Based on HemoCue’s proven
and reliable cuvette technology and ease of use, lab quality results are obtained within minutes, making the system optimal for primary care settings.
Immediate access to a white blood cell differential count, together with other clinical evidence, can guide and empower physicians to take swift, informed action that can make a critical difference in health outcomes. The HemoCue WBC DIFF can speed up the process from assessment to treatment, by providing immediate results at the pointof-care that may help you to:
- Produce timely and accurate treatment decisions
- Reduce consultation time and follow-up consultations
- Reduce your patients waiting time
Three Simple Steps
1. Fill the cuvette with a drop of blood
2. Push the button for patient test and place the cuvette in the analyzer
3. Receive lab-quality five part differential – within 5 minutes
- Method: The white blood cell count is determined by hemolyzation of red cells and colour staining of white cells in the HemoCue® Microcuvettes. Several images are ken of the stained white cells and the number of cells are counted in the HemoCue® WBC DIFF Analyzer.
- Parameters: Leukocytes (White Blood Cells)
Differential (in absolute and %):
- HemoCue® WBC DIFF Microcuvettes: Display of total white blood cell count
and five part differential count.
- HemoCue® WBC Microcuvettes: Display of total white blood cell count.
- Measuring range: 0.3-30.0 x 109/L
The differential is presented when the total WBC count is 1.0-30.0 x 109/L
- Measuring time: < 5 minutes
- Sample material: Capillary or venous (EDTA) whole blood
- Sample volume: 10 μL
- Quality control: Built-in self test
- Dimensions: 188x157x155 mm (7.6×6.18×6.10 inches)
- Weight: 1300g (2.87 punds) with batteries installed
- Power: 6 C (LR14/HR14) 1.5V batteries or AC adapter
- Data management: Date, time, Patient ID, Lab ID, Operator ID, Site ID, Control ID
- Connectivity: POCT1-A over Ethernet connection
- Peripherals: Barcode scanner, keyboard, printer (232 RS)
Free Training Available when Purchased