The smartsigns® MiniPulse is a new addition to the expanded range of smartsigns® patient monitoring systems.
Designed and built in the UK, this ergonomically designed hand held device, displays the patient’s saturation level and pulse rate on large high visibility LED displays. Fast reliable measurements can be made on all patient groups – Adult, Paediatric and Neonates.
The MiniPulse range comprises two models:-
- MP1 Standard model (Alkaline cells)
- MP1R Rechargeable model (NiMH cells and universal charger)
- Simple single key operation, ergonomically styled, fits in your hand.
- Large colour coded LED display – largest display in its class!
- Powered by 4 x AAcells. Rechargeable version available.
- >120Hr operation from a single pack, automatic shut off and display adjust facility conserves battery power.
- Advanced battery management – Tri colour charge identification.
- Easy clean housing.
- Full function alarms – physiological and technical.
- Integrated protector protects the device in harsh environments.
- Wide range of sensors available.
- Supplied with a comprehensive range of STANDARD accessories:
- Protective cover
- IV pole attachment
- Integral probe storage facility
- Environmental carry case
- Desk stand
The device has been designed for the widest possible user group and is ideal for either SPOT or CONTINUOUS measurements.
There are no reviews yet.