- Small and lightweight, yet capable of delivering up to 3lpm of constant flow oxygen and up to 6lpm (equivalent) of pulsed oxygen
- Uses PulseDose® technology
- Comes complete with a wheeled trolley, rechargeable lithium ion battery, AC and DC adapter and mains lead
- The iGo can be operated from a standard 12 V car charger socket
- Variable flow rate up to 6 l/min at 91% ± 3%
- OSD Sensor for continuously monitoring oxygen levels.
- Visual and audible alarms for low Oxygen levels, power failure and service required
- Ideal for travel – Now with FAA Approval for use onboard a plane
- Other than cleaning the gross particle filter, preventative maintenance is reduced as the iGo does not require manufacturers servicing for the first three years
- High oxygen concentration levels across the whole flow range.
- Wheeled trolley makes the iGo easy to manoeuvre
- 2 year warranty on the iGo unit and 6 months on the iGo battery
There are no reviews yet.