The Nellcor™ Portable SpO2 Patient Monitoring System is a convenient, handheld monitor that is capable of spot-checks and continuous monitoring in hospital, mobile and home use settings. The monitor incorporates Nellcor™ digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate values even during low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion.
The monitoring system includes a vivid 3-inch color LCD screen, connectivity to analytic tools and patient management systems, compatibility with the entire line of Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology, and a robust monitoring feature set including SpO2, pulse rate, SatSeconds alarm management and pleth waveform information. The monitor has the added functionality of home-care mode and sleep study modes for simplified monitoring in the hospital and home settings.
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
- Nellcor advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor adhesive sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability
- Supports wired data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions
Sensors not Supplied – Please select what you need below.