Medi-Plinth is pleased to introduce its new range of rehabilitation products which provide increased stability while incorporating a number of features dedicated to rehabilitation and physiotherapy procedures.
The Low Mat Table offers a robust platform from which clinicians can work.
A number of popular options and accessories can be added to the table making it both versatile and cost effective.
- 320Kg safe working load for electric versions
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Stitched key hole shaped breathing hole and bung to provide enhanced patient comfort
- Footswitch included as standard
- Upholstery gusset
- Retractable, easy clean ?Tente? castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti-bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- NEW – Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- NEW – World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- 7 year warranty on the frame & 3 year warranty on all moving parts
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Available Options & Accessories
- Padded Cot sides
- Battery operating system
- Other standard accessories