- Support for Multiple Liner Systems (Reusable, Serres, VacSax, Abbott)
- Lit digital vacuum display
- Onboard lighting
- Service indicator light
- Optional BioCloak Anti-bacterial coating
- Weight – 4.7kg
- Noise Level – 46dB max, <30dB min
- Flow rate up to 32 l/min, maximum vacuum 600mmHg
- Optional extras include wall bracket, protective carry case
- Rotating bottle bracket – Three positioned
- Rotating bottle cradle to allow stable operation on uneven surface and simple bottle change-over
- Battery run time – 125 minutes on full power, over 11 hours on low settings
- Hydrophobic filter to protect pump from accidental overflow by preventing liquid from passing
The SAM e.p.s (Emergency Portable Suction) aspirator offers a new benchmark in battery operated suction equipment. This lightweight unit is ideal for use by emergency services and incorporates many new features including a high performance low energy pump, fast suction build up, onboard lighting, a unique rotating bottle system allowing the unit to be laid flat in difficult terrain and the option to include a new anti-bacterial coating to help in infection control.
The SAM e.p.s unit has been specifically designed following consultations with doctors, paramedics, resuscitation officers and other medical staff and is suitable for use in ambulances, general hospital wards, critical care units, clinics and out in the community.