TThe 3510 is a versatile, simple to use pH, mV and temperature meter that is ideal for routine analysis.
With up to three decimal place resolution and a choice of up to three calibration points the 3510 provides the user with added flexibility where future demands for enhanced performance may be required.
A choice of pH calibration buffers to DIN, JIS and NIST standards can be used for automatic calibration, as well as manually entered buffer values.
- Simultaneous readout of pH and temperature
- pH resolution to 3 decimal places
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration
- Automatic or manual buffer selection
- Storage of up to 32 results
- RS232 connection to printer or PC via DataWay
- Outputs: Analogue and RS232
- Size (l x w x h): 210mm x 250mm x 55mm
- Weight: 850g
- Supplied with glass combination pH electrode (924 005), electrode stand and holder (903 300), ATC probe (027 500), BNC shorting plug, pH 4, 7 and 10 buffers and UK power supply