The 3540 is ideal for use in all laboratories where pH and conductivity analyses are required. The setup menu gives quick and easy access to the whole range of instrument, pH and conductivity measurement options. Calibration of both channels is automatic, with the option to select 1, 2 or 3 calibration points.
The pH channel can also display mV values if required.
- Simultaneous display of pH and conductivity
- 2 independent channels to prevent interference between probes
- Additional modes for resistivity, salinity, TDS and mV
- Data logger with auto save/print options
- Storage of up to 500 readings (250 for each mode)
- Dimensions (l x w x d): 210 x 250 x 55mm
- Weight: 850g
- Supplied with glass combination pH electrode (924 005), glass conductivity probe (K=1, 027 013), electrode stand and holder, ATC probe (027 500), BNC shorting plug, pH buffers and UK power supply