The PFP7/C is a low temperature, single channel flame photometer that is specifically designed for use in clinical applications for the determination of sodium, potassium and lithium. The in-built lineariser circuitry of the PFP7/C enables readings of both sodium and potassium to be displayed directly in mmol/l. The series 7 diluter is available for use with the PFP7/C to enable serum samples to be diluted efficiently and accurately to the required ratios.
- Designed for clinical analysis
- Supplied with Na, K and Li filters
- Low temperature, single channel
- Flame failure safety system
- Operates with propane, butane, natural gas or LPG
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 420 x 360 x 300mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Supplied with Na, K and Li filters, connecting hoses and clips, compressor plug and drain trap
There are no reviews yet.