The Genova series of spectrophotometers are ideal for life science applications. There are two models in the range – the Genova Plus and Genova Nano. The Genova Plus has pre-programmed methods for the measurement of nucleic acid concentrations and protein assays plus measurement modes for determining the purity of nucleic acids and optical density (OD) for cell harvesting. The Genova Nano has the same functionality as the Genova Plus but instead of requiring cuvettes, the sample can be directly pipetted onto the read head.
Both instruments can also be used as a standard spectrophotometer with measurement modes for photometrics, concentration, multi-wavelength, spectrum scanning, quantitation and kinetics.
- Ideal for DNA, RNA and Protein measurements
- Only 0.5μl sample volume required
- Purity scan over entire wavelength range, 198 to 1000nm
- Detects DNA concentrations as low as 2ng/μl
- Easy and quick to clean
- Method and result saving to USB memory stick
- 3 year warranty including xenon lamp
- Light Source: Xenon lamp
- Outputs: USB, Analogue, RS232, Internal printer
- Size (w x d x h): 275mm X 400mm X 220mm
- Weight: 7.7kg
- Fitted with a micro-volume accessory and supplied with a single 10x10mm
cuvette holder, micro-cuvette holder, calibration standards and certificate,
instruction manual, USB memory stick and universal power supply.