Small and discreet, this Third Generation BR-102plus sets the standard for Ambulatory Blood Pressue Monitoring. Meeting the highest clinical standards and optimising patient comfort, while providing clinicians with a practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools.
SCHILLER?s Pulse Wave Analysis (PWA):
- Circadian Central Hemodynamics and blood pressure measurement all in one.
- Based on individual arterial behaviour, it is now possible to evaluate the
risk of developing cardiovascular disease, helping to prevent severe organ
damage. As an autonomic operating device, it perfectly integrates into
your ABPM routine.
Incorporating a special technique the cuff is inflated only as much as needed, giving the highest degree of patient comfort.
- Oscillometric – enables reliable blood pressure measurement without the microphone
- Motion-tolerant technology reduces re-inflates and failed readings
- Dynamic inflation to 30 mmHg above the previous systolic measurement reduces measurement time
- Quiet pump operation
- SD card memory eliminates the risk of lost data and re-tests
- Dimensions – 101mm x 69mm x 28mm
- Weight – 198grams, including batteries
The BR-102plus is clinically validated and meets all four internationally recognised standards –
- British Hypertension Society (BHS)
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ECH)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
- Recommended by dabl Educational Trust
- Warranty – 1 year
There are no reviews yet.