The echocardiography plinth has a number of specific features to enable excellent positioning. For the clinician the extended mid section and back rest cut-out provide comfortable seating, whilst the back rest cut-outs also provide improved access to the patient during scanning.
Meanwhile the padded support handle allows the patient to lie towards the edge of the couch with complete confidence. The optional tilt facility enables the couch to be moved into Trendelenburg position when necessary.
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions
- 2 patient steadying handles, which can be changed side to side
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Extending operator seat section that can be fitted either side
- Gas spring assisted back section
- Dimensions: L 204cm W 63cm H 49-91cm
- *NEW*- World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- *NEW*- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Warranty: 7 Years on the Couch Frame and 3 Years on all Moving Parts
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- Electric Back Rest
- Paper Roll Holder
- Detachable Head Rest
- Foot Switch
- Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Cushions
- Other standard accessories
There are no reviews yet.