The Paraffin Wax Dispenser heats wax to a liquid state and provides convenient “wax on tap” for histology and pathology laboratories. The Paraffin Wax Dispenser has a 4.5 litre capacity to ensure an ample supply of wax on tap. It is intended to be used solely for paraffin wax with a melting range from 45°C to 65°C inclusive.
An excellent feature is that the wax dispenser tap is kept heated to ensure that the wax always remains flowing and on tap.
- 4.5 litre capacity
- Ambient to 75°C operating temperature range
- Fitted with safety over-temperature cut-out at 105°C and non-resettable thermal fuse
- Tap Heated tap to prevent wax from solidifying in the tap
- Swivel lever non-drip with replaceable filter
- CE Certification
- Dimensions (h x dia): 300 x 280mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
There are no reviews yet.