The range includes two basic models, 7300 and 7305 and two advanced models, 7310 and 7315. These spectrophotometers are easy to use and ideal for use in education and general QC laboratories.
The 7310 and 7315 introduce the additional measurement modes of quantitation, spectrum scanning and kinetics.
- Wavelength range 320 to 1000nm
- 5nm spectral bandwith
- Additional quantitation, spectrum scanning and kinetics measurement modes. (or simply: ‘additional measurement modes’)
- Icon driven software
- Results and method saving to USB memory stick
- Autologging capabilities
- 3 year warranty included
- Light Source: Tungsten halogen lamp
- Outputs: USB, Analogue, RS232, Internal printer
- Size (w x d x h): 275mm X 400mm X 220mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Fitted with a single 10x10mm cuvette holder and supplied with 100 disposable cuvettes, instruction manual, USB stick, universal power
supply, PC software on CD ROM and interface cable.
There are no reviews yet.