The OS1025 STEM Omni Reaction Station enables you to run up to 10 reactions simultaneously at the same controlled temperature and stirring rate.
The modular design of the OS1025 Omni Reaction Station means that the same base unit (OMCA) can accommodate a variety of cartridges and sample volumes from 1 to 1000ml. All heating blocks, glassware and reflux heads are also interchangeable. In addition, its compact footprint means that it can be placed into any fume hood or onto a small bench space.
- Interchangeable modular design
- Greater stirring stability and stir speeds of 100- 800 rpm
- Simple menus and touchpad interface to control the system performance
- All heater cartridges are equipped with “in block heaters” that allow temperatures up to 220°C.
- High level of stability (± 1.5°C) across the heater cartridge itself
- An external temperature probe to increase temperature accuracy to 0.5°C
- An outer casing to retain the “cool to touch” safety feature that so many of our customers value
- Can also be used in conjunction with a cooling plug to extend the temperature range from – 30°C to 220°C
- Number of positions: 10
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 300 x 330 x 300mm
- Weight: 10kg