Medi-Plinth is pleased to introduce its new and improved range of highly stable abd durable rehabilitation plinths. The new Physio+ 3 section utilizes the highest quality materials and innovative design to give the clinician a robust platform from which to work.
Trusted by medical professionals, the Physio+ 3 section offers great clinician access and patient positioning, whilst providing unrivalled reliability. A number of popular options and accessories can be added to the plinth (see page 228) making it both versatile and cost effective.
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions/225kg for hydraulic versions
- Paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Anti-entrapment ?Suspa? gas strut operated backrest
- Stitched key hole shaped ergonomic breathing hole and bungto provide greater patient comfort
- Footswitch fitted as standard
- Upholstery gusset linking all upholstery sections and covering all hinge points
- Retractable, easy clean ?Tente? castors
- Extra low entry height fro wheel chair transfer
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Mobile hoist clearance beneath base frame
- Precision self-lubricating bearings on all pivot points
- MRSA resistant anti-bacterial & fire retardant vinyl upholstery
- Upholstery available in 25 standard colours, see page 227 for details
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Warranty: 7 Years on the Couch Frame and 3 Years on all Moving Parts
- Dimensions: L 186cm W 63cm H 46-91cm
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.
There are no reviews yet.