The SPECTRO2 ™ Pulse Oximetry Portfolio draws on proprietary BCI® technology to deliver accurate, trustworthy readings across a full range of patient care settings – even during motion or in low perfusion conditions.
Confidence in results
- PI (Pulse amplitude Index) Indicator – helps identify and maintain a good
On-Board Sensor Storage
- Protects sensor when not in use
- Reduces damage and minimizes unnecessary replacement costs
- Sensor is always ready and available
Versatility with multiple sensors
- Compatible with all BCI® reusable and disposable sensors
- Nellcor® sensor compatibility1 (Models 20 & 30)
One of the largest displays on the hand-held market
SPECTRO2 |20 Pulse Oximeter System with Adult Finger Sensor
Reliable spot check results in challenging care settings
- Low perfusion performance
- Motion tolerance
- Intuitive, ergonomic design
For higher acuity patients, or for use during ambulatory situations.
- Inter- and Intra-hospital transport
- Patient tremors
- Unstable patients
There are no reviews yet.