- LED in HQ: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 4,000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 90, special index for red colours (R9) > 75.
- Compact and lightweight. Ensures perfect comfort.
Aluminium Housing. Exclusive aluminium housing protects the optics against dust and moisture to ensure an extraordinary long lifespan and optimal thermal management.
- Coaxial illumination: Compact coaxial design ensures a completely shadow-free image and allows for excellent illumination of difficult to see areas.
- Homogeneity: An absolutely bright light spot that is uniform from edge-to-edge for the perfect illumination in all examination situations.
- Replaceable connecting cord with high-quality splashproof threaded connector with a length of 1.6 m. Connects the MicroLight 2 with the mPack mini.
- Incl. coloured attachment clips for personalisation. To fixate the cable on the S-FRAME and to identify your headlight.