Medi-Plinth?s Chiropody Chair focuses on patient comfort, with armrests, thicker padding in the upholstery and a long backrest that reaches head height. In addition, the mid section on the tilting Podiatry tilts to create a very natural seated position with the knees raised, whilst providing a better position for the practitioner.
- 260kg safe working load
- Adjustable Arm Rests
- Pair of Stainless Steel Podiatry Trays (One shown) These can be fitted above or below Foot Rest
- Divided Legs with Extending Foot Rests
- Retractable Rubber Castors
- Adjustable Foot for uneven floors
- MRSA Resistant Anti Bacterial & Fire Retardant Upholstery
- Gas Spring Assisted Back & Leg Sections
- Dimensions: L 186cm W 63cm H 46-91cm
- *NEW*- Extra low entry height for wheel chair access
- *NEW*- World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Warranty: 7 Years on the Couch Frame and 3 Years on all Moving Parts
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- Breathing Hole
- Paper Roll Holder
- Detachable Head Rest
- Electric Back Rest
- Visco Elastic Pressure Relief Cushions
- Other standard accessories
There are no reviews yet.