Designed for patient comfort and easy access for the phlebotomist, this variable height chair comes with two fully adjustable armrests and split legs. This chair can also be used as a 3 section examination couch.
- 260kg safe working load (electric) or 180kg (hydraulic)
- Fully adjustable ergonomic padded arm supports
- Split legs with telescopic foot supports
- Gas spring assisted back and leg sections
- Retractable rubber castors
- MRSA resistant anti bacterial & fire retardant upholstery
- Seat height 50-95cm
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- Manufactured in the UK and CE Marked
- Warranty: 7 Years on the Couch Frame and 3 Years on all Moving Parts
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- Breathing Hole
- Paper Roll Holder
- Extra Wide Upholstery (75 cm)
- Tilting Seat for Tendellenburg
- Other standard accessories
There are no reviews yet.