Medi-Plinth?s new GP gynaecology couch features improved access and ergonomics for the clinician and enhanced comfort and dignity for the patient. Effortless adjustment is ensured by electric motors for height and tilt. The electric seat also enables Trendelenberg. Fully adjustable foot stirrups or knee troughs are provided as standard, as is the stainless steel tray.
The Medi-Plinth operators stool is a key optional accessory which can be co-ordinated with the plinth. The GP gynae can be used as a standard 2 section plinth when not being used.
- Excellent lithotomy access and foot-room for the clinician
- Removable leg section enables couch to be used as a standard two section
- Gynaecological stirrups (optional troughs are shown) with ?fold away? brackets
- 260kg safe working load for electric versions
- Retractable rubber castors
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- Popular Options/Accessories:
- Breathing hole
- Paper roll holder
- Detachable head rest
- Fold down arm loops (shown)
- Wall rack or trolley for storage of leg section
- Gynaecological knee troughs
Dimensions: L 173cm W 63cm H 50-95cm
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.