The range includes two basic models, 7300 and 7305 and two advanced models, 7310 and 7315. These spectrophotometers are easy to use and ideal for use in education and general QC laboratories.
The 7310 and 7315 introduce the additional measurement modes of quantitation, spectrum scanning and kinetics.
- Wavelength range 198 to 1000nm
- 5nm spectral bandwith
- Additional quantitation, spectrum scanning and kinetics measurement modes. (or simply: ‘additional measurement modes’)
- Icon driven software
- Results and method saving to USB memory stick
- Autologging capabilities
- Press to read xenon lamp
- 3 year warranty including xenon lamp
- Light Source: Xenon lamp
- Outputs: USB, Analogue, RS232, Internal printer
- Size (w x d x h): 275mm X 400mm X 220mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Fitted with a single 10x10mm cuvette holder and supplied with 100
disposable cuvettes, instruction manual, USB stick, universal power
supply, PC software on CD ROM and interface cable.