This Single Section Couch is ideal for use in the care of disabled or dependent people and comes in a variety of lengths to suit patient ages and your requirements. We recommend purchasing cot sides for added safety (see optional accessories).
- 260 Kg safe patient weight for electric models
- MRSA Resistant Anti Bacterial & Fire Retardant Upholstery
- Available in Four different Lengths (please specify length when ordering): 100cm, 120cm, 150cm & 180cm
- Retractable Rubber Castors
- Adjustable Foot for uneven floors
- Dimensions: L as ordered (see above) W 63cm H 46-91cm
- *NEW*- World leading Linak ?High Reliability? actuators
- *NEW*- Extra low entry height for wheel chair transfer
- Warranty: 7 Years on the Couch Frame and 3 Years on all Moving Parts
Your couch is very robustly constructed and will operate for many years without attention. It also comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty to cover manufacturing or material defects of 7 years for the frame and 3 years for other parts.
- Paper Roll Holder
- Padded Cot Sides
Upholstery comes in 25 standard colours. All of the upholstery is upholstered in durable and comfortable vinyl which inhibits MRSA (3352 Methicillin resistant to Staphylococcus Aurous) Bio-Pruf treated to resist the growth of mould, mildew and odour causing microbes. The Vinyl is also fire retardant. Most couches are available in 750mm extra wide upholstery, which offers improved general comfort and access especially when treating larger patients. Please kindly note that you will be required to include your vinyl selection as part of your couch order.
Colours displayed are used as a reference, they may not be an exact match. Thank you.
There are no reviews yet.